This group is the core operations and deployment coordination team and manages ongoing operational issues as well as new deployments in the WLCG infrastructure.
The goal is to ensure a smooth operation of the WLCG infrastructure by:
- Scheduling, chairing and minuting monthly coordination meetings
- Identifying issues which require attention reporting them to the WLCG Management Board if necessary
- Creating new working groups (WG) and task forces (TF) and their mandates to address particular operational issues
- Monitor the WG and TF progress
- Managing the Service Coordinator on Duty (SCOD) rota for Monday's meetings every week
- Preparing summary material to support management decision-making
- Evolving WLCG Operations processess to improve their effectiveness
Composition [ this list may be out of date ]
- Monthly Meeting Chairs: J. Andreeva, J. Flix, A. Forti, M. Litmaath
- Experiment representatives: M. Litmaath (ALICE), N. Ozturk (ATLAS), A. Di Girolamo (ATLAS), C. Wissing (CMS), A. McNab (LHCb), S. Roiser (LHCb)
- Site/region representatives: J. Coles (GridPP), A. Forti (UK), C.Biscarat (France), A.Doria (Italy), M. Sgaravatto (Italy), R. Santana (ROC-LA), J. E. Sundermann (Germany), Isidro Gonzalez (Spain), Javier Sanchez (Spain)
- Tier-1 representatives: M. Fischer (KIT), L. Dell'Agnello (CNAF), J. Flix (PIC), I. Collier (RAL)
- Infrastructure projects: P. Solagna (EGI), R. Quick (OSG), Tim Cartwright (OSG)
- Frontier contacts: John Artieda (CMS), Alastair Dewhurst (ATLAS), Luis Emiro Linares Garcia (CMS)
- Meetings and minutes: Monthly WLCG Operations Coordination Meetings agendas and minutes
- WLCG Service Incident Reports: List of Service Incident Reports (SIRs). SIR describe serious incidents affecting services at a site. These reports are done only on demand when requested by the operations team to the concerned site. The SIRs are included in the WLCG quarterly reports.
- WLCG Critical Services: List of services at T0, T1 and T2 considered critical by the experiments.
- Operations reports: Check each of the following Indico categories to find the relevant slides.
- Internal Planning